We. On site. For you. Guiding principle and vision.
binschonda (I’ll be right with you) sees itself as a cosmopolitan, social, service provider, who always tries to achieve the impossible for its clients in order to accomplish the possible.
“One has to try the impossible in order to achieve the possible.”
Our guiding principle in nursing
- The client who entrusts us with providing him with our nursing care service is the focus of our efforts. Our particular concern is to see and respect him as an individual human being. By building a trusting relationship and mutual recognition, we try to support our client in his everyday activities.
- Our holistic nursing and care model is inspired by Monika Krohwinkel. This enables us to provide a nursing care service that is tailored to the individual needs of the clients and their relatives.
- We regard each person as being independent and responsible for their actions. If a person’s independence and sense of responsibility are limited, or currently lacking altogether, our task is to restore them and to stand by them with advice and support.
- We support our goal-oriented nursing care by implementing the nursing process, which is reflected in the nursing documentation that the client can view any time. Thus, the objectives are discussed and set jointly with him and, if necessary, with his relatives.
- We endeavour to provide a maximum level of privacy, ensuring above all that nursing is adapted to the premises and not the other way round. In this manner we are able to ensure a large measure of freedom for everyone to shape their personal living quarters according to their individual taste.
- To create conditions conducive to a familiar relationship between the nursing staff and the client, the duty roster is organised in such a way as to avoid frequent change of staff assigned to a particular client.
- To achieve our objectives, our co-workers, irrespective of their origin and world view, are selected with care and undergo continuous training. We regularly check planned and actual nursing and care performance to ensure its effectiveness. In this manner we make sure that our high professional standard is maintained.
- We have an open-minded approach to clients from other cultures and try to adapt our nursing care to their individual needs. The way we act is characterised by mutual respect, thoughtfulness and tolerance.
- The field of nursing is bound up with the social and economic developments in the healthcare sector. As a result, we too are forced to adapt our work to the economic conditions. In cases where the funding is insufficient, we work with our clients in looking for individual solutions. Thus, part of our objective is to stand up for our clients’ legal interests.
- In the interests of our clients and to consolidate our reputation, we seek constructive cooperation with all professional groups that take part in the nursing process. And we ask our clients, their relatives and nursing staff for their critical opinions and/or suggestions on how we can improve our work.
- Practical implementation of this guiding principle and constant updating is an important aspect of providing our clients with quality nursing care.